Our H section for Stainless steel hygienic wall cladding systems.
The Stainless Steel H Section/Division Bar are 304 Grade steel for use with our 0.9mm hygienic stainless steel wall cladding.
- Specifically design to match Polarex Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Comes in a 2.5m length
- This Stainless Steel H Section is to be installed where two sheets of wall cladding meet, or where the sheet meets flooring that has been dressed up the wall
- Complies with EU Foodsafe standards and regulations
- Cut to size using a circular saw or jigsaw
- 304 grade stainless steel is typically used in architectural fabrication and trims. As well as sinks, splashbacks, for catering applications. Sanitary ware, troughs, brewery, dairy and food production equipment.
- Offers good corrosion and oxidation resistance
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemical, atmospheric and food industry exposures
Due to its weight, Polarex Stainless Steel Panels will cost more to ship. If Stainless Steel Trims are bought with Stainless Steel Panels please select shipping for Stainless Steel. If trims are purchased alone regular shipping methods may be selected. Please allow 1 – 3 working days for delivery.
- Chromium Cas no 7440-47-3 10.5 – 19.5%
- Molybdenum Cas no 7439-98-7 0-2.5%
- Manganese Cas no 7439-96-5 0-1.25%
- Silicon Cas no 7440-21-3 0-1.%
- Nickel Cas no 7440-02-0 0-0.75%
- Copper Cas no 7440-50-8 0-0.6%
- Cobalt Cas no 7440-48-4 0-0.6%
- Iron Cas no 7439-89-6 Balance
Areas of use
Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care etc.